1. About us
Our site (http://careers.vetoquinol.com/) is administered by the VETOQUINOL Company.
- VETOQUINOL SA
- Nationality: French
- Activity: Manufacture of pharmaceutical preparations
- APE code : 2120Z
- Legal structure: Public Limited with management board
- SIRET : 67625011100017
- RCS: Gray-Vesoul B 676 250 111
- Capital: 29.704.755,00 EURO
- Registration: 10-08-1962
- VETOQUINOL is quoted in the stock exchange, on Euronext Paris, compartment B, since 16 November 2006.
- Registered office: 70200 MAGNY-VERNOIS (France)
- Telephone: 03.84.62.55.55
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publication Director: M. Etienne Frechin, Chairman of the Board.
- In charge of processing: Mr. Sylvain NOEL, being the Webmaster of VETOQUINOL.
- All the elements composing the template of the site (photos, images, logos, Flash® animations, modeled elements …), as well as technological elements (software creations, administration back-office, services proposed…) are protected by Author’s Rights and are the exclusive property of their respective authors.
- The contents of the site (texts, articles…) are the exclusive property of their authors and cannot be reproduced or used without their permission. VETOQUINOL authorizes only the reproduction of extracts from its articles via the RSS flows present on its sites. In compliance with the provisions of article L. 122-4 of the French Intellectual Property Code, any partial or total reproduction of a content from the site is forbidden, in any form (reproduction, imbrication, diffusion, “online linking” and “framing” techniques…). Establishing direct links to downloadable files (in any format) on our site is also forbidden.
If you wish to establish a link pointing to one of our sites, please contact VETOQUINOL before creating this link to our site or to its content.
- The texts present coming from external sources are reproduced with the implicit or explicit permission of their respective authors. The respective sources and the authors are duly mentioned on our site.
In compliance with the laws governing literary and artistic property rights or similar rights, the reproduction and representation, for other than strictly personal purposes, of all or part of the elements composing the VETOQUINOL site are strictly forbidden.
All the trademarks and brands mentioned are registered.
The user is informed that his personal data collected within the framework of his identification on the site or of his response to an advertisement appearing on the site is processed automatically by VETOQUINOL. In application of the French law no. 78-17 dated 6 January 1978 relating to computer science, files and liberty, you have the rights of opposition (art.26 of the law), access (art. 34 to 38 of the law) and rectification (art. 36 of the law) of data concerning you. Thus, you can demand the rectification, completion, clarification, updating or deletion of information concerning you if it is incorrect, incomplete, equivocal or outdated. The demands of opposition, access and rectification of your data should be sent by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
VETOQUINOL declines all responsibility in case of difficulty in accessing its site or interruption of the connection.
VETOQUINOL provides access to internationally used information about the VETOQUINOL group. Consequently, the information in this site may include references to products and services not available in your country. The presence of these references does not imply that VETOQUINOL intends offering such products and services in your country. Please consult the VETOQUINOL subsidiary or your commercial partner for all information concerning the products.
The information contained in this site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical mistakes. Such information can be revised or modified without notice.
VETOQUINOL may also make modifications and improvements at any time to the products and services described in the site.
The information provided in the site should in no circumstance be considered as a guarantee covering the marketable character of a product or its ability to meet a specific need.
All users of the site www.vetoquinol.com undertake to respect the provisions of public order and the rights of third-parties, in particular by not spreading:
* Content inciting to racial hatred
* Defamatory or threatening content
* Content of a personal or private nature
* Content infringing trademark rights and in general, all content that is illegal or does not respect the whole of the laws in force.
VETOQUINOL adopts in the operation of the site careers.vetoquinol.com, the legal position applicable to publishers, as defined in the article 6 of the French law no. 2004-575. Consequently, all messages shall be moderated before publication. However, if a message that may be considered illicit is published by error, VETOQUINOL undertakes to remove said message from the site as soon as this is brought to its knowledge. Any internet user coming across an illicit content shall report it to VETOQUINOL at the following address: “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
- External links
The links present on the site (direct links, permalinks, partner links…) redirect the user to sites whose content is under the responsibility of the publishers of said sites. VETOQUINOL shall not be held responsible under any circumstance for the content of these sites. Since we attach particular importance to the legality of the contents in the sites to which our links are directed, we request you to inform us of any content that appear illicit to you in the sites to which we have provided links.
Great care is taken in the preparation of contents of sites published by VETOQUINOL. No content that may be considered illicit or defamatory is published. In addition, they do not present any character that may be considered “misleading publicity” within the meaning of articles 121-1 and following of the French Consumer Code.
All our sites are hosted on servers of the company:
You can contact us at the following address email@example.com.